Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.*
PTC Ride Village | Chesterfield Amphitheater
Registration Fee: before 5/1 $40 – after 5/1 $50
Shifts times (Ages 3-6)
8:30am – 8:50am
9:40am – 10:00am
10:50am – 11:10am
12:00pm – 12:20pm
1:10pm – 1:30pm
Shift times (Ages 7-12)
9:00am – 9:30am
10:10am – 10:40am
11:20am – 11:50am
12:30pm – 1:00pm
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Ameren Kids Challenge! Kids ages 3 – 12 will ride an enclosed course 20-30 minutes and attempt to make as many laps as they can! Registration fee includes:
- Ameren Kids Challenge t-shirt
- Pedal the Cause water bottle
- High quality Finisher Medal
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Rubber bands for each lap completed
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out.
Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone! Attractions include:
- Helmet fittings by St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Bricks 4 Kidz
- Sky Zone
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs with glitter tattoos
- The Magic House
- Fitz’s Bottling Company
- Tap Snap Photo Booth
- All American Gymnastics
- Once Upon an Occasion Characters
- Saint Louis Science Center
- Bring Me a Book
- Kids Yoga United
- Mississippi Lime Co’s Cal the Calcium
- Revel Kitchen
- Abra Kid Abra
- LHM’s Union Station Polar Express
- Ameren‘s Louie the Lightning Bug, Frito’s Chester Cheetah and Star Wars Characters from the 501st Legion
- John and his remote-controlled monster truck
Kids Challengers can earn the following incentives for fundraising to these levels! Note: one prize per participant. If qualifier prefers a prize from the lower fundraising bracket, he/she can opt for that. Deadline to qualify: October 31, 2019.
- Crusaders – $100+ – Sky Zone Freestyle Jump pass (60 minutes), which includes access to the main court, Sky Slam, Warped Wall, Sky Hoops, Challenge Zone, Foam Zone, Rock climbing wall, and the Warrior course.
- Champions – $250+ – The Epic “Beat the Buzzer” Pass at Epic 6 (includes 2.5 hours of timed play on ALL attractions, including laser tag, dodge ball, rock climbing, laser maze, inflatable obstacle course runs AND NINJA WARRIOR runs. Arcades are not included).
- All Stars – $500+ – Two tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals game (blackout dates will apply).
The School Team that raises the most funds by October 31, 2019 wins a party at Epic 6, which includes 2 hours of play on all attractions followed by a party in the party room for 1 hour.
The FIRST School Team that registers 15 members earns 1 free hour of jumping at Flying Spider, plus free jump socks!
The Top 10 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will receive 4 complimentary tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to Taste the Cause Sponsored by True Refrigeration & the Pedal the Cause Inspirational Program on Saturday, September 28th from 4-8 pm. (Deadline to qualify: September. 21, 2019).
The Top 3 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will receive the above prize plus a Root Beer Float Party at Fitz’s (for fundraiser and 5 friends).
The TOP Kids Challenge Fundraiser will receive the above prizes plus a free case of Fitz’s soda and a Fitz’s t-shirt AND the Sky Zone Jump Around Birthday Party Package (a 2-hour party for 5 to 10 jumpers, which includes 60 minutes of open jump, access to the main court, Sky Slam, Warped Wall, Sky Hoops, Challenge Zone, Foam Zone, rock climbing wall, and the Warrior course, 60 Minutes in a Private Party Room, SkySocks for All Jumpers, 1 Party Pro, 2 Large-One Topping Pizzas, & 2 Liters of Soft Drinks).
Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to the prizes above.
*Incentives subject to change.