Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.*
PTC Ride Village | Chesterfield Amphitheater
Registration Fee: $35
NEW COURSES & AGE GROUPS FOR 2017!
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Ameren Kids Challenge! Kids ages 3 – 7 will ride an easy enclosed course for up to 30 minutes, while kids ages 8 – 12 will ride a more challenging enclosed course for up to 45 minutes and attempt to make as many laps as they can! Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone, including activities by the Saint Louis Science Center, Paws for Hope, Bricks 4 Kidz, Home Depot, pancake art by DANCAKES and Star Wars characters from the 501st Legion, Superheroes, John and his Remote-Controlled Monster Truck, Louie the Ameren Lightning Bug, Sky Zone Maniac Mascot, and Louie from the St. Louis Blues. Registration fee includes:
- Ameren Kids Challenge T-shirt
- Water bottle
- High quality Finisher Medal
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Rubber bands for each lap completed
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. The St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs will cheer on our Kids Challengers and offer glitter tattoos. St. Louis Children’s Hospital will perform complimentary helmet fittings. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out (100 participants per shift maximum).
The Top 10 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will receive VIP Breakfast at 8 am on the morning of the Kids Challenge by Pancake Art by DANCAKES! (Deadline to qualify: Sept. 15, 2017).
The Top 3 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will receive a Root Beer Float Party at Fitz’s Root Beer for winner + 5 friends. (Deadline to qualify: Oct. 31, 2017).
The TOP Kids Challenge Fundraiser will receive all of the above, plus a case of Fitz’s soda, a Fitz’s t-shirt, and a Jump Around package at Sky Zone Trampoline Park (value $205), which includes a 1-hour open jump time for up to 10 jumpers, 2 large 1-topping pizzas, unlimited soft drinks and water, access to Sky Slam and Foam Zone, 2 1-hour passes for a future visit, a Sky Zone event host, and a party room with set up and clean up included! (Deadline to qualify: Oct. 31, 2017).
Kids Challengers can earn the following incentives for fundraising to these levels! Note: one prize per participant. If qualifier prefers a prize from the lower fundraising bracket, he/she can opt for that. Deadline to qualify: October 31, 2017. Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to the prizes below.
- Crusaders – $100+ – Movie Pass to Marcus Theatres (valid at any Marcus Theatre; not valid for the first 10 days of a movie’s release).
- Champions – $250+ – The Epic “Beat the Buzzer” Pass at Epic 6 (includes 2.5 hours of timed play on ALL attractions, including laser tag, dodge ball, rock climbing, laser maze, inflatable obstacle course runs AND NINJA WARRIOR runs. Arcades are not included.)
- All Stars – $500+ – Two tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals game (blackout dates will apply).