Your wellness is top of mind at Pedal the Cause. We’re committed to keeping you safe and healthy with a number of precautions in place for our 2021 event.
We’re diligently following recommendations made by the St. Louis County Department of Public Health, the CDC and our COVID-19 Medical Advisory Committee.
In-person rides will feature a number of safety measures including, but not limited to:
- Staggered start times for each race to maintain social distancing
- Modified refueling stations
- Increased cleaning and sanitizer stations and rider amenities
- Spectator cheer stations along route to maintain social distancing
- Separate start and finish lines
- Based on current recommendations, masks will be required while on the event footprint, at refueling stations and while receiving course support (riders may remove masks while on their bikes)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some signature Pedal the Cause events will be held remotely or modified. The PTC Kids Challenge will be held as a virtual option. A car parade will be held on Saturday, September 11 celebrating Kids Challenge and Ride for a Child participants and their families. The Inspirational Program will be livestreamed the evening of Saturday, September 25. Taste the Cause will not be held as an in-person event, but be sure to check out our Taste the Cause Chefs Series.
Safety measures and requirements may be increased or modified as needed. Please stay tuned to this page and our social media channels for updates related to COVID-19.