Get Ready for the 2021 Inspirational Program
This year’s Inspirational Program will be livestreamed from our YouTube channel Saturday, September 25 at 7 p.m. It’s never too early to start planning how you and your team and your own #PedalFamily can safely celebrate together!
- Find a friendly location to grab a bite and watch the livestream program together – at the home or backyard of a team captain, in private room in restaurant where you can spread out and enjoy, rent a pavilion in a park, wherever you feel the most comfortable!
- Don’t have a big screen tv or blow-up movie screen? Go “old school” and set up your “screen” drive-in-movie style with a white flat sheet and a projector. Don’t forget folding chairs, beverages and popcorn!
- Need to carbo load in preparation for your ride? Pick up dinner from one of the many local restaurants featured in our Taste the Cause Chef Series. Support the restaurants that support cancer research. Click here for a list of great participating restaurants.
- Dress to Impress – It wouldn’t be a Pedal event without your gear! Wear your team jerseys, ring those cowbells, wave your team banner, and show your Pedal pride. You can purchase some new Pedal gear too at the shop! And for our Living Proof, don’t forget to wear your shirts. If you have yet to receive your Living Proof shirt and you’ve registered for Pedal the Cause, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show that Pedal pride! You’ve ridden countless miles, raised significant dollars – let’s show the world our Pedal the Cause spirit and continue to inspire others! Post photos/videos on your social media and be sure to tag @pedalthecause We will share your posts all weekend long.
We can’t wait for Pedal the Cause 2021 and while we can’t be together in person for our Inspirational Program, we know our Pedal community with rally together virtually. We look forward to watching the Inspirational Program “together” wherever you may be and riding our cancer curing bikes together towards a world without cancer.