Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.*
PTC Ride Village | Chesterfield Amphitheater
Registration Fee: before 5/1 $40 – after 5/1 $50
Shifts times (Ages 3-6)
8:30am – 8:50am
9:40am – 10:00am
10:50am – 11:10am
12:00pm – 12:20pm
1:10pm – 1:30pm
Shift times (Ages 7-12)
9:00am – 9:30am
10:10am – 10:40am
11:20am – 11:50am
12:30pm – 1:00pm
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Pedal the Cause Kids Challenge Sponsored by Ameren! Kids ages 3 – 12 will ride an enclosed course 20-30 minutes and attempt to make as many laps as they can! Registration fee includes:
- Kids Challenge t-shirt
- Pedal the Cause water bottle
- High quality Finisher Medal
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Rubber bands for each lap completed
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out.
Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone! Attractions include:
- Helmet fittings by St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs with glitter tattoos
- Fitz’s Bottling Company
- All American Gymnastics
- Once Upon an Occasion Characters
- Ameren‘s Louie the Lightning Bug, Frito’s Chester Cheetah and Star Wars Characters from the 501st Legion
- John and his remote-controlled monster truck
Kids Challengers can earn the following incentives for fundraising to these levels! Note: one prize per participant. If qualifier prefers a prize from the lower fundraising bracket, he/she can opt for that. Deadline to qualify: October 31, 2019.
- Crusaders – $100+ – Prizes coming soon!
- Champions – $250+ –Prizes coming soon!
- All Stars – $500+ – Prizes coming soon!
The School Team that raises the most funds by October 31, 2019 will also win a prize – more details coming soon!
The FIRST School Team that registers 15 members will also win a prize – more details coming soon!
The Top 10 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will also win a prize – more details coming soon!
The Top 3 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will also win a prize – more details coming soon!
The TOP Kids Challenge Fundraiser will also win a prize – more details coming soon!
Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to the prizes above.
*Incentives subject to change.