Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
Registration Opens April 15
Registration Fee: $50
Shifts times TBD
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Pedal the Cause Kids Challenge Sponsored by Ameren! Kids ages 3 – 12 will ride an enclosed course 20-30 minutes and attempt to make as many laps as they can! Registration fee includes:
- Kids Challenge t-shirt
- Pedal the Cause water bottle
- High quality Finisher Medal
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out.
Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone! Previous attractions include:
- Helmet fittings by St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs with glitter tattoos
- Fitz’s Root Beer
- All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja
- Play Street Museum
- Kids Yoga United
- 501st Legion & Rebel Legion
- Ameren and Louie the Lightning Bug
- Big Shark Bicycle Company
- BJC Center for Families
- Mississippi Lime and their mascot Calcium
- Once Upon an Occasion
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station
- St. Louis Science Center
- Camp Kesem
- And more!
Looking for creative ways for your kiddos to fundraise? Check out our Kids Challenge Tips!
Kids Challengers can earn special incentives for fundraising! Prize details TBD — check back after April 1 for more details!
Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to the prizes above.
Download a Kids Challenge pledge form! Kids can help cure cancer by retrieving pledges from family, friends & neighbors for each lap they ride!