Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
September 12, 2020 at Logan University
Registration Fee: $50
3-6 year olds
9:00 am-9:20 am Junior Circuit
9:45 am -10:05 am Junior Circuit
7-12 year olds
9:00 am- 9:30 am Junior Classic
9:45 am- 10:15 am Junior Classic
10:30 am – 11:00am Junior Classic or Junior Circuit
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Pedal the Cause Kids Challenge Sponsored by Ameren! Kids ages 3 – 12 will ride an enclosed course 20-30 minutes and attempt to make as many laps as they can! This year, we have two course options for older kids, ages 7-12. The courses are similar in location and distance, but simply allow us to increase the capacity of our shifts for our older kiddos.
Registration fee includes:
- Kids Challenge t-shirt
- Water bottle
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out.
Download a Kids Challenge pledge form! Kids can help cure cancer by retrieving pledges from family, friends & neighbors for each lap they ride.
Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone! Previous attractions included:
- Helmet fittings by St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs with glitter tattoos
- Fitz’s Root Beer
- All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja
- Play Street Museum
- Kids Yoga United
- 501st Legion & Rebel Legion
- Ameren and Louie the Lightning Bug
- Big Shark Bicycle Company
- BJC Center for Families
- Mississippi Lime and their mascot Calcium
- Once Upon an Occasion
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station
- St. Louis Science Center
- Camp Kesem
- And more!
Kids Challengers can earn special incentives for fundraising! Prize details TBD — check back after June 1 for more details. Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to specific Kids Challenge fundraising incentive prizes.