Kids can help create a world without cancer too!
Register now for the Kids Challenge at Pedal the Cause Inspired
Registration Fee: $10
Kids can help end cancer by registering for the Pedal the Cause Kids Challenge Sponsored by Ameren! Registration fee includes a Kids Challenge t-shirt.
- REGISTER: Kids ages 3 – 12 will set their own physical challenge – riding their bikes, running, walking or another activity.
- FUNDRAISE: Upon registration, they will receive a Pedal the Cause profile page, so they can easily ask for donations to support their ride. Remember, 100% of donations fund cancer research!
- CELEBRATE: On September 26 & 27 they will complete their ride or challenge with their parent’s supervision, and can join Pedal the Cause for a live-streamed Inspirational Program and other ways to connect with the Pedal family.
Download a Kids Challenge pledge form! Kids can help cure cancer by retrieving pledges from family, friends & neighbors for each lap they ride.
Kids Challengers can earn special incentives for fundraising! Note: one prize per participant except All Stars and Top Dogs. If qualifier prefers a prize from the lower fundraising bracket, he/she can opt for that. Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to specific Kids Challenge fundraising incentive prizes. Deadline to qualify for all prizes: Oct. 31. 2020.
- $25+ Superhero: Pedal the Cause water bottle and 1 free kids meal at Raising Cane’s (St. Louis area stores only).
- $50+ Warrior: Sky Zone Freestyle Jump Pass (60 mins) and 1 free kids meal at Raising Cane’s (St. Louis area stores only).
- $100+ Crusader: Year-long membership to USA Cycling, Rockin’ Jump Pass (120 mins), a 1-topping sundae from Andy’s Frozen Custard and 1 free kids meal at Raising Cane’s (St. Louis area stores only).
- $250+ Champion: Fitz’s Root Beer Float, ticket to ride The St. Louis Wheel on behalf of St. Louis Union Station, Upper Limits day pass and 1 free kids meal at Raising Cane’s (St. Louis area stores only).
- $375+ Rockstar: Champion level prize plus a $25 gift card to the Taste the Cause restaurant of your choice courtesy of Luxco
- $500+ All Star: All of the above, plus exclusive Pedal the Cause cycling socks.
- $1,500+ Top Dog: All of the above, plus a sign in the PTC Inspired Honor Field!
- The Top 3 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will receive all of the above prizes, plus a Root Beer Float Party at Fitz’s (for the fundraiser and 5 friends).
- In addition to all of the above prizes, the Top Kids Challenge Fundraiser will receive the Gold Party package at Sky Zone Trampoline Park: a 2-hour party for 10 jumpers which includes 60 minutes of Freestyle Jump and access to ALL park attractions, 60 minutes in a private party room, Sky Socks for all jumpers, 1 Party Pro, 2 pizzas, 2 liters of soda, as well as a 30 Day Jump Pass for the Guest of Honor.
- Each Kids Challenger on the School Team that raises the most funds wins 1 specialty donut OR 2 glazed donuts, a milk bottle, and a milk magic straw of your choice from Boogyz Donuts. *Must have a minimum of 5 students to be eligible.
- The First School Team that registers 15 riders earns a Super Ninja party (for up to 20 kids) at All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja!
- The Largest Kids Challenge Team will earn a HI-NRG’s Parents Night Out Pass for each rider. Begin the evening with an action-packed class on kids’ favorite events: trampoline, ninja obstacle course, rings, trapeze, and more. The encouraging coaches then allow your child to decide what skills to work on during open gym. Your son or daughter will have a blast trying new things and will feel proud of their “high-energy” accomplishments!