Spin the Cause
Saturday, May 2 | 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | CycleBar Creve Coeur
In addition to our already popular, sell out Spin Zone on Pedal Weekend, we’ve added a new event to our calendar – Spin the Cause. Join us May 2 at CycleBar Creve Coeur for an amazing day of in-studio cycling to help further our efforts to create a world without cancer. There are limited seats and bikes will go fast. This unique experience will include prizes, give-a-ways, great music, food and drink and will feature inspirational CycleStars like Joanna Haydon, Podium fundraiser and Living Proof and survivor, Anna Prosser.
Spin Shifts with featured CycleStars:
- 1 pm – 1:45 pm with Joanna Haydon & Anna Prosser
- 2:15 – 3 pm with Kira Anderson & Jordan Andes
- 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm with Hannah Boyer & Phoebe Carlson
- 4:45 – 5:30 pm with Caroline Becker & Natalie Weis
Fundraising for A World Without Cancer
Registration is $50 per rider and the fundraising commitment for each shift is $250. Challenge yourself by committing to multiple shifts in a row or recruit your friends to ride relay-style on the same bike throughout the day to amplify your impact on cancer research!
Registration fee includes:
- Exclusive Spin the Cause gift
- CycleBar water bottle
- 1 or 2 hours of a rockin’ good time spinning under the direction of the CycleStars!
Must be 13 years or older to register for Spin the Cause.