Take a spin with us in the Truly Spin Zone!
The Truly Spin Zone at Pedal the Cause is the largest, most energetic outdoor stationary cycling event around, all while raising critical funds for cancer research in St. Louis! Whether you’re an avid indoor cyclist or would just rather stay off the roads and rock out with the best instructors in town, this is a great way to join or start a Pedal the Cause team and be involved in the weekend festivities.
- 1 Hour: 8 – 9 a.m.,
9:15-10:15 a.m.SOLD OUT OR 10:30-11:30 a.m.SOLD OUT (choose one shift)
- 2 Hours:
9:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.SOLD OUT (including a 15 minute break)
For more info on registration fees and fundraising minimums, visit our “how it works” page.
Registration fee includes:
- PTC jersey (or technical t-shirt)
- High quality cycling water bottle
- Ticket to Taste the Cause & Inspirational Program on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday
- 1 or 2 hours of a rockin’ good time stationary cycling under the direction of St. Louis’ top spin instructors
- Lunch and post-ride entertainment on Sunday