Get in the Spin Zone!
The Pedal the Cause “Lindsey’s Spin Zone” sponsored by the Ray B. Marglous Family Foundation, is the largest, most energetic outdoor stationary cycling event around, all while raising critical funds for cancer research in St. Louis! Whether you’re an avid indoor cyclist or would just rather stay off the roads and rock out with the best instructors in town, this is a great way to join or start a Pedal the Cause team and be involved in the weekend festivities.
8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
10 a.m.-11 a.m.
Registration Fees: $125
Fundraising Commitments: $375 per hour of Spin (select 1 or 2 hours)
Registration fee includes:
- PTC jersey OR technical t-shirt
- High quality cycling water bottle
- Ticket to Taste the Cause & Inspirational Program on Friday, September 23
- Breakfast on Sunday
- 1 or 2 hours of an inspiring and energizing time spinning under the direction of St. Louis’ top CycleBar instructors
- Lunch and post-ride entertainment on Sunday