Get in the Spin Zone!
Take a spin with us in the Spin Zone!
The Pedal the Cause Spin Zone sponsored by Truly Hard Seltzer is the largest, most energetic outdoor stationary cycling event around, all while raising critical funds for cancer research in St. Louis! Whether you’re an avid indoor cyclist or would just rather stay off the roads and rock out with the best instructors in town, this is a great way to join or start a Pedal the Cause team and be involved in the weekend festivities.
- 1 Hour: 8 – 9 am or 10:30 – 11:30 am (choose one shift)
- 2 Hours: 9:15 – 11:30 am (including a 15 minute break)
For more info on registration fees and fundraising minimums, visit our “how it works” page.
Registration fee includes:
- PTC jersey OR technical t-shirt
- High quality cycling water bottle
- Exclusive Truly Spin Zone swag bag
- Ticket to Taste the Cause & Inspirational Program on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday
- 1 or 2 hours of a rockin’ good time spinning under the direction of St. Louis’ top instructors
- Lunch and post-ride entertainment on Sunday