Take a spin with us in the Chesterfield Amphitheater!
The CycleBar Experience at Pedal the Cause is the largest, most energetic outdoor stationary cycling event around, all while raising critical funds for cancer research in St. Louis! Whether you’re an avid indoor cyclist or would just rather stay off the roads and rock out with the best instructors in town, this is a great way to join or start a Pedal the Cause team and be involved in the weekend festivities.
*Stationary Cycling Options
- 1.5 Hours: 7:30-9 a.m. / 9:00-10:30 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. (choose one shift)
- 3 Hours: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
For more info on registration fees and fundraising minimums, visit our registration page.
Registration fee includes:
- PTC jersey (or Technical T-shirt)
- Commemorative water bottle
- Ticket to Taste the Cause & inspirational program on Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday provided by Whole Foods Market
- 1.5 or 3 hours of a rockin’ good time stationary cycling under the direction of St. Louis’ top spin instructors from CycleBar
- Lunch and post-ride entertainment on Sunday