Join Pedal the Cause and Power Up Cycling for weekend rides!
Pedal the Cause will be hosting 2 major training rides for ALL distance riders, and partnering to provide more opportunities to train. Note, some opportunties are for longer distance training, specifically our 62 and 100-mile riders.
Training Ride Schedule: More details coming soon!
- Saturday, June 15 – PTC Training Ride for ALL Distances
- True Manufacturing Headquarters
- All the info is available here: https://www.pedalthecause.org/true-refrigeration-training-ride
- Sunday, July 21 – Tour de Sharks
- Saturday, August 3 – PTC Long Distance Partner Training Ride Series
- Ride leaves promptly from Big Shark West at 7am
- 1 route – 47 miles with 2k feet of elevation. Option to shorten route to 42 miles by not including the loop of Babler.
- PTC climbs include Ossenfort, Babler and Reiger.
- Restrooms and water refills available at the Babler Park Visitor Center.
- Map of course: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30634726
- Saturday, August 17 – PTC Training Ride for ALL Distances
- Saturday, September 14 – PTC Long Distance Training Ride Series
- Sunday, September 29 – Pedal the Cause weekend!