Train for Pedal the Cause while remaining socially distant!
We’ve put together a list of suggested routes in 12 local zip codes for our riders to enjoy. Choose the route most convenient to your home and make any modifications as necessary. Of course, please remember to practice safe social distancing, follow the rules of the road and know your limits. All routes are between 18-24 miles.
View the maps below, and click “Send to Device” to have the route sent to your phone. Or click “View Full Version” to view it in your browser and download a cue sheet. Note, you will have to create an account with Ride GPS and download the app to your device, but both are free of charge.
- 63005 – Very similar to the PTC Classic route. Begins and ends from the Chesterfield Amphitheater, utilizing quieter, lower traffic streets.
- 63141 – Starts and ends at the Pedal the Cause office. Slightly hillier (1000ft of elevation) with a nice tour of the central corridor and scenic roads.
- 63105 – Beginning and ending at Washington University. Start in Forest Park, tour University City and dip into Ladue. Very similar to Trailnet’s popular Temple Ride.
- 63112 – Originating in Forest Park this is a great tour of South City. Ride through the Grove, Tower Grove Park, down to the Christy Greenway and through the Hill.
- 63124 – Tour of north central county. A safe, cool route by the JCCA onto Midland and by Westport.
- 63130 – Starts and ends near Washington University, through Old Town Overland, on Lacklind Rd and through the University City Bike on the Streets route.
- 63131 – Tour Old Town Kirkwood, Greentree and Kirkwood Parks, south central and Big Bend. This route takes some roads used in the original Pedal course of 2010-2014.
- 63021 – Starts and finished in Queeny Park – inspired by the Alpine Shop ride. Test your legs on some of these West County hills.
- 63303 – St. Charles route, similar to our Two Bridges ride. An option to do the Katy Trail or add in some climbing on the bluff.
- 63104 – Cool city tour through iconic St. Louis landmarks, down the Riverfront Trail and through South City.
- 63108 – Start in Forest Park, cruise through the CWE, hit downtown and the Riverfront Trail, then flip back.
- 62025 – Metro East option – all off road on the bike-friendly Madison County Trails. Parking at the Trailhead, a safe, flat course for beginners.
By following these suggested routes you are assuming full responsibility and assumption of risk as outlined in our Liability Waiver.
You can see all training rides and partner rides on our event calendar.